Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Party

Today was Jordan's class Halloween party. They were allowed to wear their costumes to school, sans anything that could be construed as a weapon. Jo was the black Spiderman but decided at the last minute (literally...we were parked in front of the school to drop him off) he didn't want to wear it. As we pulled up he asked what he would do if he needed to go to the bathroom today, since his costume zips up in the back. I could tell he'd been thinking about it & didn't press him to change his mind when he decided to take off the costume & just wear the clothing he had underneath. Poor kid was really worried about it! I can imagine the thought of having an accident in your costume would keep most kids from wanting to wear one.

He had a good day, even without the costume. He wasn't the only one not wearing one, so it wasn't too bad. I got to go see them walk around in a little parade & bring some treat bags, which was fun.

Logan came with me & really enjoyed himself. He entertained several parents while we were there waiting for the parade to end & the party to begin. He really is a little entertainer. He's shy yet he says & does some of the funniest things when he doesn't realize people are looking.

I managed to get a few pictures, which I'll try & scrapbook in the next day or so.

My friend Cherry had her baby last night. Thank goodness all went well! I always worry when I hear some one's going in for an induction. So often they "fail" (aka dr's don't want to miss dinner/soccer game/whatever with the family & a c-section becomes "necessary"), so I was glad to hear both momma & baby are doing great. I really want to go see them, but I don't want to be a burden so I think I'll wait until she's more rested.

1 comment:

Perry Family said...

What a cute little kid Jordan is...always a thinker!! :) Love how kids are all about simplicity! Glad the party went so well and that your friend is doing well!

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP