Sunday, October 5, 2008

Back to school tomorrow!

After a 3 week break, Jordan goes back to school in the morning. He's been counting the days & is excited to see his friends tomorrow. I'm happy for him. He's really loving first grade. I think we'll probably go through another breaking in phase, where it seems like the day will never end & each day seems to be longer than the last, but overall he'll go back to loving it pretty quickly. :)

His teacher this year seems pretty nice, as I've said before. I'm looking forward to getting to know her a little better & see what her teaching style is. She has at least one child in her class that's a big challenge (he was in Jordan's class in K) & I'd like to see how she does with him in her class. She's young, which is always a concern for me, & has no kids of her own, which is yet another big concern, but so was Ms. Harper & she turned out to be great. I'm hoping for more of the same.

1 comment:

Perry Family said...

Getting a good teacher makes all the difference! Good luck with that! Jordan is a great kid anyway and the fact that he likes school is a plus! :)

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP