Monday, October 13, 2008

My babies

I was looking at my 3 youngest this morning & I realized how much they really do look alike. It's harder to see it in Tyler because he's so much more grown up than they are, but he used to look very similar too. I see a lot of Dave in Logan but then I think they all look like me.

My babies are growing up so quickly. Last night I realized Hayleah will be almost 4, Logan will be 5 & Jo will be 8 by the time the new Harry Potter theme park, at Disney World, opens up & we get to go. That's just crazy! And to think she's the last of our babies....I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that she's likely our last. It's even crazier to think Ty will be 16 by then.

CRAZY!

1 comment:

Perry Family said...

It is SO not fair how fast our kids are growing up!! I'm with ya.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP