Sunday, October 12, 2008

Crocheting

I have very little experience with this. My m-i-l taught me how a few years back & I haven't picked it up since. Recently I decided to pick up some yarn & try to get in to it. I have a tendency to snack when I'm bored (obviously) & I'm trying to stop that so I can take off those pounds I lost but then found again, plus some.

So far it's turning out really cute. It's a baby blanket & I know just who I'm going to give it to when her baby comes. :) Jordan is very fascinated with the whole process & is asking when he can do one too. Tyler laughs at me & says something about knit one, pearl two....punk is trying to call me old, I think. Logan & Hayleah can't seem to leave the balls of yarn alone. They keep laying their heads on them & telling me they're going to sleep now.

Funny kids.

No comments:

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP