Saturday, October 18, 2008

House hunting ~ what a pain!

We're trying to find a house in our ward boundaries but it seems like everything we find is either outdated or just not right. I really want a single-story home on a decent size lot but to find that we have to look at the custom homes in the area. I don't have a problem with this since I love the space but they're hard to find. I don't mind an older home either, as long as it's been updated since it was built. I just want a big back yard for my kids & my dog so we can keep the play ground.

Luckily we're not in a pinch for time, so we are keeping our eyes peeled for the right house to come along. I'm expecting it will, too. The wait & the let-down after seeing homes we had high hopes for is kind of disappointing, but I figure it's all worth it to find the right house.

3 comments:

Perry Family said...

House hunting is hard, but there seems to be something you have to compromise on to get into the right house. We love our neighborhood, the layout of the house, but our backyard is on the small side, and the kitchen cabinets aren't my favorite. But we knew it was right from the moment we stepped foot in the house. Some things just work out that way!! I hope you find everything you are looking for and more! Good luck with it!

Chrissy said...

Good luck in the househunting!! Hopefully you do find the perfect house in our ward!!

Danielle said...

Yeah I feel you pain. We are going to be looking in a year and I am not looking forward to it. Good Luck I hope you find the perfect place for you and your family.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP