Saturday, October 4, 2008

Anyone want a hormonal, grumpy 14 year old?

Cause mine is driving me nuts today. He thumped Jordan on the head for annoying him & is now copying a few pages from the dictionary. I figure if he's going to be a bully at least he'll be one with a large vocabulary. ;) Seriously though, I'm so done with this kind of behavior. I really hope he's able to get it under control before he really hurts someone. :( I understand how annoying little brothers can be, but come on!! Grrr!

I needed to go to the store today so I decided to go right after dropping Dave off at work, to try & miss the crowd. I swear my kids are out to get me today. That probably sounds a little paranoid, but it's really how I felt this morning. Luckily I have my head on straight (so far today, anyway) & I'm not letting them bug me too much. They thought it would be fun to play tag through the aisles this morning while Hayleah, who was very tired, would cry as loudly as she could if I wasn't holding her. Between keeping everyone at my side, a crying baby & no sling in sight, I was so ready to get out of there!

I need to rethink the whole early morning shopping trips thing. Although I don't really know anyone who enjoys taking their kids grocery shopping, this particular trip to the store was more difficult than usual.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These experiences are why I order my groceries and have them delivered. I couldn't imagine it any other way. Sorry about the bad day.

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Sounds rough! I feel for you.

Danielle said...

Hey my whole week was a rough one. So sorry I feel for what you are going through. I really don't envy the teenager, I know that you are doing the best you can. I am totally scared for my kids to turn into teens. Hopefully they will still be alive. I can't handle another week like the last one. Good luck hang in there!! :)

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP