Monday, July 28, 2008

Oh the digiscrap fun!!

I only have a few for now, but wanted to post them along with some incidents I neglected to mention about our trip.

Logan, my little wild man, has never been too fond of the water. He hates getting water in his face & hates getting his hair washed even more. Apparently this does not apply to the pool. After a little bit of warm up time, he was jumping off the side of the pool, arms up in the air, little hands clenched into fists, yelling "Dupaman!". Translated, that means Superman. He "won" a Superman cape at Magic Mountain & has since become Superman himself. His jumps were completely unaided & often resulted in painful sounding belly flops, but he had the most fun doing it!
Jordan has a new name, if you ask him. He will from here on out be known as Drake. If he is wrestling, his formal name will be Drake the Snake. I think Drake McKenney doesn't sound so bad, so I'm not protesting the change. At least it's not Michael Jordan McKenney, as Dave would likely have it. ;)

Here are the few pages I've completed thus far. Thanks for all the great comments! It makes blogging that much more fun when you see others are taking the time to leave a comment. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, I love to go back and read all the comments that have been left.

Perry Family said...

I love those digiscrap pages...SO CUTE!!! you've got talent:)

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP