Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blah, I know

I'm trying to learn how to do my own blog template & make it cute, hence he blah blog right now. The only problem is there aren't enough hours in the day & there are other things that take priority over the study of all things technical. That's a good thing, though. :)

This also means no time for digital scrapbooking, sadly. I'll stick to the Quick Pages others have done for now. Here are a few I wanted to share...



I found this drawing of the Kirkland Temple online & added some word art to it for a little Nursery project last week.

This next one is a layout I managed to get done today. Fun stuff! :)


Until later.......



1 comment:

Danielle said...

You are so creative to do your own blog. I don't have the patience for computers. That is probably why I haven't been able to dive into the digital scrapbooking world. I am having a hard time giving up the paper, crazy huh! But if I could manage to be half as talented as you, maybe I will be persuaded to convert. Your layouts look amazing!! Very cute that little girl you have!!

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP