Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The 3-column layout!!

Whoo hoo!! After hours of mind-numbing HTML-reading fun, I managed to figure out a fairly simple way to get 3 columns on my blog & not give in to the desire to gouge my eyes out. YAY! That was a chore. But now that I know how, I might post some easy instructions for those who would like to do the same. That will be another day's chore. I also managed to get a few more layouts done of the kiddos. Jordan's been bugging me to do a page with just him in it for a while now.

~*~*~Wish granted~*~*~

:)




I was able to get this one done last night, too. Though I'm paying for it today with lack of sleep, it was worth it. :)


It seems I'm always doing layouts of Hayleah & not spending much time on my boys. There's just so much cute stuff out there that's girly.....

My next LO will be of Tyler (hopefully, unless I get sidetracked with another one of Hayleah LOL).

As many mothers before me, I've determined there just aren't enough hours in the day. I try to keep my priorities straight, but some days (like yesterday) I get distracted & off track. I'm trying to limit myself to 30 min. of computer time today for every 2 loads of laundry washed, dried, folded AND put away. I hate laundry. It's right up there with...well, I can't think of anything to compare it to. It's just bad.

Today Jordan told me he gets to spend the day in a first grade classroom. He's so excited to move on to first grade. The teachers have done such a great job in trying to prepare the little Kindergartners for this & make them feel like this change will be a new adventure. I have to keep in mind that change is easier for kids than it is for adults. I would think moving on & leaving the classroom & teacher & classmates they've come to know so well & love so much would be hard. I'm glad it's not. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the 3 column layout, I wanted to do it to mine as well, but I have to finish the header that I am working on.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP