Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A new pet for the boys

His name is Jumbo (Jordan named it) & he/she is a toad that was found in a garden in Sandy Valley. He's about half the size of my thumb, which makes Jordan's choice of a name pretty comical. I bought some crickets yesterday in hopes of getting the little guy to eat & he ate two of them overnight. I was worried he wouldn't make it since we couldn't get him to eat any flies, then I was worried one of the crickets would eat him instead. Luckily it's all working out so far. :)

I'll post pics of Jumbo the Toadlette when I get a chance. In the meantime, here's a layout I did before my computer monitor pooped out on me.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Cute layout!! I need to start scrapbooking again!!

Danielle said...

Cute header!!

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP