Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I've FINALLY been tagged!

Thanks, Danielle....I never get to do these kinds of things! :)

How to play this Game of Tag;
1. List three things for each category
2. Tag Three more people at the end of the post
3. Have fun getting to know your friends and family

Joys:
1. My family....they are an awesome bunch! Even the "special" ones (ahem, Jake). ;)
2. My work....I love what I do. I love being around new babies & pregnant mommies. I even love being able to do the castings for the sick & sometimes deceased little ones. I feel like I'm giving something back to those around me with my talents.
3. My education....I really enjoy learning new things. Especially things of a spiritual nature.

Fears:
1. Being stuck in confined spaces.
2. Drowning.
3. Spiders & snakes....icky things!!

Goals:
1. To complete the study & marking of my Book of Mormon this year. It doesn't need to be finished before the end of the year, just so that it's something I do on a daily basis.
2. Lose 40 pounds & feel better physically & mentally.
3. Get to the Temple with my Mom!

Collections/Obsessions:
1. Blogging, for sure!
2. Digital scrapbooking, as you can probably tell.
3. I have a small collection of Willow Tree statuette's.

Random Facts:
1. I've had two VBAC's, both at home with a midwife.
2. I think being with the little kids in the Nursery is the best calling in the ward.
3. I love a good deal. I try not to brag about it, but I love to share my deals. Sometimes I realize I over share with this because people don't ask & I tell them anyway. The other day in the store a lady said something behind me about a good deal & I started to talk to her about it before I realized she wasn't actually talking to me. LOL *blush*

I tag Steph, Marilene, & Onala.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I love learning about you. All I can say is awesome for the VBAC and at home, honestly women that is amazing. I could never do birth without pain meds. You are my kind of women if you like deals!! Who needs drugs when you get the rush of a good deal. LOL :)

Perry Family said...

OK, I totally love your new look, so savvy and chic!! I also loved learning all about you, you are full of talent!

Angie said...

Hey Shannon! I am so impressed with your artistic/technical talents. Danielle Fleming kindly helped me to give my blog a look that I like, but I don't seem to be making further progress on my own. It's fun to look at your digital scrapbooking though. I really like that picture of your brother---the abnormal ones are always the most fun, aren't they? By the way, feel free to tell me about a good deal anytime!

Marilene said...

you are Hilarious! i always feel so silly when i make silly mistakes like thinking people are talking to me. but it sure is fun to tell otehrs.

i love finding good deals! go you for the two vbacs!!! i love you blog design! have i told you that yet? thank you for being so great with the nursery. our ward is truly blessed.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP