Thursday, July 30, 2009

Almost a High Schooler!

It's hard to believe Ty will be a freshman in a mere few weeks time! Where did the time go!? I swear he was just my little bundle of rolls, now he's the size of a man! He's at least 5'11" now & still growing like crazy. I'm glad he took after my brothers in the height department & not me. The older he gets, the more he looks like my brother Scottie.

Scottie looked like none of us, always being the best looking & tannest of us all, growing up. I wasn't even sure we were really related until I saw an old picture of my grandfather! There was a baby mix up when one of my brothers was born & my mom took the wrong baby home from the hospital. Cool story but one for another time. Anyhow, she told me about it when I was a teenager but never would say which brother it was. As it turned out, it wasn't Scottie & all my brothers are my actual blood brothers. But there was an impostor in the house for a few days a long time ago. ;)

Here they all are....
Grandpa Gillespie, 1944

Scottie, 2009

Tyler, 2009


See the resemblance?

2 comments:

Angie said...

Tyler is a very nice looking young man, and he looks A LOT like you. Same beautiful eyes. It is amazing that he's already going to high school!

Perry Family said...

I love the gillespie photo! he's so handsome!

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP