Monday, July 20, 2009

Exhaustion

One day we'll all be able to sleep through the night. No giant-sounding cracks on the roof at 1 a.m. (I swear it sounded like a meteor hit our house last week!). No phone calls from old friends on the east coast at 4 a.m. (you'd think they would think of the time difference before calling!!!). No vivid dreams, somewhere between sleep & reality, forcing me (in my anger towards him for having stolen my works of art) to try to figure out why my sketches of butterflies & lady bugs somehow ended up on the sleeve of Dave's shirt & then trying to shake them off by grabbing his arm & shaking it.....

It's never more fun-filled around here than it is at night.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I think sleeping through the night is just something you have to put on hold while you've got small children anyway. Hey, sorry I was confused about Goodreads. I got a slew of updates from you right after I asked if you were on Goodreads and realized we were already friends there. Anyway, I enjoy your reviews.

Shannon said...

No worries Angie. It actually reminded me of the fact that I was on there too. I hadn't been on the site for quite a while & your comment prompted me to get going with it. :)

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP