Sunday, July 5, 2009

So excited!!

One of my favorite families from the Desert View Ward moved in to our ward! Rayleen & I have served together in the Nursery in the past & we both moved in to the DV ward at the same time. She's an amazingly sweet sister & I'm so glad to have a friend I've known for the past 5 years in my new ward.

As a side note, they released the other girl that was working in the Nursery with me & have someone new coming in but they didn't officially call her in yet so I'm in the dark as to who it is. Dave went to his first Ward Council meeting a few weeks ago & I'm pretty sure he knows who it is. I hate it when he knows something like that & I don't! :P He might as well dance around, singing "I know something you don't know" while he's at it.

I'm excited to find out who it is. And I really hope she's a bit more dependable than the last person. Not to say anything bad about her because she's a really nice girl & the kids always love her; just that she's a little flaky. I understand flaky & it's been an uphill battle for me to change my ways. I'd just love to have someone in there who will be there each week & enjoys it as much as I do. That's not asking too much, is it?

3 comments:

Perry Family said...

that is very cool that Rayleen has moved into your ward! I used to visit teach her! Hope you have a great time in the nursery with the new girl!

Pike's Place said...

I'm always happy to get a new family in the ward -- yay! And I'm glad you're getting a new cohort in nursery. You do such a great job, but you definitely need help with all those little ones. Alyssa will be thrilled!

Tricia said...

Yeah for new people in nursery as long as you're still there! You are the best nursery leader EVER! We'll actually be in town this week and see you! After this week we'll be gone for another month! :) Thanks for all you do for our little guys.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP