Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fun with a friend

Last Friday was our first night watching kids for our babysitting group. There was only one family available that night but we enjoyed the time just as much anyway. The kids got along with Craig so well, I think we should have him over every day!


The complaining & argueing was at a bare minimum & the kids all played so nicely together!

Notice how my kids are only half dressed? This is a step up from the usual "I need to take my clothes off the moment I get in the door". We're really not nudist's over here. Really.

2 comments:

Marilene said...

so glad that he was good and helped your kids get distracted! he really didn't want to leave.

Yaya said...

Babysitting Group? What a great thing, your kids could be best friends with anyone, I love that side of them. What Great Friends they will be as they Mature

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP