Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Birds chirping in the morning

Ya know, this is something everyone is supposed to love. The sign of a new day. An opportunity for a fresh start. It's in every Disney movie ever made. Always plays a part in a lovely fairy tale.

Why, then, has the next door neighbor's pet bird (that they keep outside in a cage) not received the message about chirping in the morning? Why must it continue to annoy the mess out of me ALL DAY!?

Grrrr!

I really do love animals. This one I'm not so sure about.

P.S. I don't think it's very humane to keep the (@*%^!) thing outdoors all day in this heat. Maybe a call to Animal Control, or whomever, is in order.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I know your pain. Our next door neighbor in Vegas used to keep a myna or parrot or something in her backyard. It drove me nuts. Anyway, concerning your post about summer reading, are you on Goodreads? I love having it email me my friends' reviews of books they've just read. And the English teacher in me is trying not to be offended by your former attitude, by the way. ;)

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP