Monday, July 20, 2009

No more diapers!!

I figured it was time to try using the potty when I kept catching Hayleah removing her diaper & replacing it with one of her brother's pairs of underwear. I had already bought a princess seat to sit on the big toilet a while back. All we had to do was reward her when she did well & break out a bull whip when she didn't. :) Bribery can be a beautiful thing. LOL

Really, though, she's been remarkable easy going through all this. I think it's because we've been easy going about it all. She's barely 2.5 so I wasn't worried about it at all. It was hardly on the radar, but she had other plans.

As of the past few days, Hayleah is completely daytime potty trained!! She even stays dry through her naps! Night time will be the next hurdle, but again I'm in no hurry. The less you rush things, the more likely you'll be not to have an intermittent bed wetter when they're older, from what I've read.

3 comments:

Marilene said...

hooray!

Pike's Place said...

Yay! Alyssa was so easy, too (with you, I'm not worrying about nighttime, yet). Isn't it such a great feeling?

KB said...

Yea Hayleah!!!! That is awesome!!!

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP