Monday, August 3, 2009

Warm moistness, here we come!

We're making lists (oh how I love a good list with its own list! ;) ) & getting everything ready for a trip to visit as many Disney characters as we can possibly squeeze in in 3 days!

We're last minute people & didn't begin actually making plans for a trip until a few days ago. We'll be leaving this Saturday for a whopping 5 whole days! :)

Though I long to get away, I don't love to stay away. Any more than 5 days & I'm begging for my own bed. We've even left vacations early, in the past, & drove all night just to get home to that comfy, somewhat lumpy bed.

As a side note, this will be the very first vacation to a theme park when I'm NOT pregnant! WOOT! ;) It opens up so many possibilities. I love a good thrill ride! Now the challenge will be to squeeze my cheeks in to the seat. LOL That oughtta be fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun!

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP