Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Orange Julius

We recently got a DQ with an OJ inside down the road from us. They STILL don't have the OJ side up & running though. Don't they know!? Strawberry-Banana Julius' make the world go 'round. It's wrong to hold out on me like this & tease me with their sign when I walk through their doors, money in hand, a smile on my face to light up any room, only to burst my happy little bubble & tell me "sorry, not yet".

I've been trying to lose weight to no avail. I've been really good but I think these thoughts are weighing on me. If only I could just have one.......

3 comments:

Pike's Place said...

I know! What is up with that? I'm anxious, too. It's foolish to delay an opening when it's so hot outside . . . prime time for business.

Shannon said...

While in Smith's yesterday, I saw more than one person walking around with a OJ-looking cup, so I went in. They are (finally) making them now, I guess!

Unfortunately, you need to taste it before you leave. I suppose it's a good thing it tasted weak. It leaves me not wanting to head back over there today for another! ;)

Marilene said...

We drove by it, but then forgot to go back after dinner.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP