Sunday, August 16, 2009

Disneyland Photos

We had such a nice time last week. The weather wasn't too bad & the crowds, for the most part, could be dealt with. Tyler, Jordan & I even got to spend the last evening we were there together at the park. It was fun being able to ride the rides with Jordan that he couldn't ride the last time we were there. The faster & more jarring, the better if you asked him.

Here are the pics I've scrapbooked so far. There are at least a few more pages to come. :)






5 comments:

KB said...

Oh my gosh... you just went last week and already have those scrapbook pages done? You are Wonder Woman!!! Looks like you all had a blast! I love Hayleah's face on the last page- priceless!!!

Danielle said...

Awesome! I love Disneyland, I want to go back every year! Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Staci said...

I am super jealous of your trip, it looks like so much fun. Yours kids look like the perfect age to take there. Glad you had fun.

Shannon said...

Karin, I've only done a few & most of them were doctored-up digital scrapbooking quick pages. I cheat. ;)

Pike's Place said...

You are a fantastic scrapbooker! Who cares if you cheat? :) Disneyland is so great . . . my kids have such a blast there. Glad you had so much fun.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP