Monday, August 24, 2009

Drama can be found in all things

It was YOYO night (as in, yo-on-yo-own) last night. It just means that I'm either too busy to cook or I'm gone. Dave took over the reigns while Ty & I went to the Seminary Kickoff. He had a fun time with the littler kids, from what I can tell.

Dad: What do you guys want for dinner?

Jordan: I'm not hungry

Logan: A Popsicle

Hayleah: I want soup

Jordan: Okay, I changed my mind. I'd like a tuna sandwich with hot sauce on it. Just a little, though.

Dad: Alright. Logan, would you like some soup as well?

Logan: Just a Popsicle.

Hayleah: I want a Popsicle tooooo! With hot sauce on top. Just a little, though.

Dad: I'm not giving out Popsicles for dinner.

Hayleah: I NEED a Popsicle with hot sauce!! (in her whiniest voice)

She proceeds to drop to the ground & thrash around sounding tortured. Much wailing & gnashing of teeth could be heard in the McKenney household last night....all over a Popsicle with a little hot sauce on top. *sigh*

No comments:

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP