Thursday, August 6, 2009

Gingie's Sleep-over


Our sweet, playful, sometimes rambunctious, buff & tan cocker spaniel Ginger needs a place to stay while we're at Disneyland. We've boarded her before with a company that doesn't keep the animals in a cage all day, which I really liked. The animal hospital around the corner will board her for considerably less than this "pet resort" but they keep her in a small cage throughout the day & night, only letting her out for a few walks.

If it were for a day or two, I don't think I'd have a problem with boarding her at the vets office. But we're going to be gone 5 days & I don't have the heart to give her to someone who won't play with her or even let her play with other dogs for that long.

The last place I took her to went up in price. I hate it when that happens! It makes me want to take her somewhere else.

We had some good friends that would look after her for us in the past but they moved away. I'm bummed we have to board her at all. She's such a sweet dog & I feel guilty for doing it to her. And what mom doesn't need more guilt, right??

No comments:

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP