Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First day of school


You can tell Ty's barely humoring his somewhat camera crazy mom in this picture. :) He's FINALLY in 9th grade, if you ask him. Me, I can't believe I have a high schooler! He started soccer practice the other day in hopes of making the soccer team. Today was his first day of seminary. The busier he is, the better, if you ask me! It gives him less coherent time to make eyes back at all the girls who never seem to leave him alone. ;)


Jo's first day went amazingly well. There were no tears, no drama, no nothing. I was surprised, to say the least. After we moved to this house in March it's taken him a long time to be okay with the change. Even though he stayed at the same school through the end of 1st grade, it affected him a lot. Moving to his new school & making new friends was much smoother than I could've imagined! It helps that some of his favorite classmates from church can be found on the playground. :)

2 comments:

Yaya said...

WOW!!!! I can't believe how good looking those boys are. I might be just a little partial to them. Like I said Shannon your getting older not me. Oh no not me!!!!!!!! Jordan didn't really susprise me, he is so social i knew he would adjust well. as for Tyler, the girls need to know his great Mom, I'm sure that won't take to long for you to introduce yourself to them. LOL Now the fun starts. hey, Good luck with that

Pike's Place said...

Congrats on a successful first day!

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP