Saturday, August 2, 2008

Woohoo!

Thank you, April! :) I love this blog customizing stuff! :D

Between tweaking our blog today, I managed to squeeze in a scrapbook page to share.

I can't tell you how proud of Logan I am. He decided a few months ago he wanted to start using the potty. After a few weeks of doing pretty good, he started demanding to wear diapers again. Not wanting to push it & cause future regression, I just let him make the choice. I haven't been too worried about it since he's still only 2 years old & kids will do this when they're ready. In the past couple days, he has been a super star about going to the bathroom without needing reminders or having accidents! Woohoo!!!

I figured out the trick is he views Pull Ups as diapers & won't be as conscious of when he needs to use the bathroom when he has them on. So, I went out & bought him several pairs of "big boy" underwear & this seems to do the trick. The fact that he needs no reminders & really no rewards other than some high 5's is amazing & that's what makes him my little boy wonder. :)

Man, I love that kid. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new background and the header. Great Job!

Marilene said...

yay for Logan! i love the no problem sticking his hands in his pockets with no pants! Cute background and header. I need to sit down with you one of these days and get a few pointers about digiscrap and stuff. it is all a little overwhelming to me! but great job on a very cute blog!

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP