Sunday, August 10, 2008

My sweet neice

Ariel, my brother Scottie & his wife Steph's daughter, is turning one this week! She's such a little doll!! It seems like she's always been here, yet too soon to have been a year. I wonder why babyhood works that way. :)

Here's a page I did of her last night, with her one year pic. She has the most blue eyes & really long, dark eyelashes. Such a beauty!

I did finally decide to put Hayleah in another nursery at church. Today was her second day of it & she seems to do wonderfully, I'm pleased to report. :)

Logan is still going strong with the potty training. I'm really proud of how well he's doing!

I managed to get some family history stuff done this week, though not as much as I had hoped. It's hard to spend any length of time on the computer during the daytime & I try to reserve my evenings for my sweetheart. I'll try harder this week to find more time, though.

My scripture studies are right on track. It's amazing the difference makes, when I take the time to read each morning. We've also been successful with making family scripture study part of our day, which also helps a lot. It's not something we've ever been consistent with, I'm sorry to say, but for the past few months we've done really well....even on vacation! :)

This week ought to be a good one. I'm expecting a letter from the school, hopefully saying they'll change Jordan's teacher to Mrs. Bartlett. And the best thing about it all is all my kids will be home from school. The grocery shopping is done, no one to run anywhere, the library is calling our names.....just relaxation from here! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know as soon as you find out about Jordan's class. I am excited that they might be in the same class. I hope they are, that would be fun!

Janeen said...

Cute blog Shannon. I love all your scrapbook pages, you are so talented.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP