Friday, August 8, 2008

Babies & GRADUATION!

It seems like there are a lot of pregnant mama's I know right now. I always forget to load up on business cards before I leave the house & inevitably I see new babies & very pregnant mama's everywhere I go!


My best friend, Onala, is expecting again. They moved to Idaho this time last year but stopped & spent the night while driving through town. We got to spend a little time with them, which is bittersweet. I miss having them around! I got to go to an ultrasound with Onala (one of those entertainment-purpose ones) & found out she's having another girl. :) Girls rule. At least in her house. LOL That was so exciting!


It makes me have baby fever SO BAD when I see babies! I absolutely adore babies & I love being pregnant, too. I even love the whole birth experience. Crazy, I know....it's just all so amazing & beautiful & spiritual, how could it not be something to love, is my take on it! It's not in the cards right now, though, so I try not to spend too much time dwelling on this.


We had Kindergarten graduation yesterday for Jordan. It was so neat, the little show they put on. Once I figure out how, I'll upload the video to the net & post it on here. I am so proud of Jordan! I didn't get too many pictures (it was a mad house in there!) but the few I did get were good. I'll scrapbook them as soon as I get a chance.


I can't believe he's going to be in first grade! We couldn't be happier with the teacher he had this year, Ms. Harper. She has been amazing & such a breath of fresh air. I can't speak highly enough about her. We're definitely going to miss seeing her every day!

2 comments:

Marilene said...

so exciting for Jordan to be moving on! it is always fun seeing friends again! i'm glad you were able to spend time with your friend visiting.

Perry Family said...

You do amazingly well while pregnant! It is hard not to be baby hungry with your super cute kids!! :)

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP