Friday, August 15, 2008

Education

Do you ever want to go back to school? I thought I did. Well, I still do, I'm just put off by the cost of doing so. I really want to learn energy healing. I have had my foot in the door for years, I've just never really pursued it. Lately I've felt a fire for it again. I called one of my favorite LDS mama-run, local shops, Well Rounded Mama, earlier to see if my Diva Cup had arrived yet (yes, I know...tmi) & their resident Reiki Master happened to answer the phone. We had a good, long conversation & it seems she's willing to work in trade with me. :D How cool would that be, I ask myself!? :D :D

I've always been drawn to energy healing, I didn't know it had a name until about 5 or 6 years ago when my sister-in-law introduced me to it. This would be the kooky one with all the crazy ideas like home birthing, home schooling, education before vaccination, etc....most of which I've since come to accept & appreciate & even implement in my own life. I guess that kind of makes me the kooky one now. ;) I've always been one to try to swim upstream, so to speak. I've always tried to fit in (sometimes too hard, when I was much younger) but never quite did. I was always a tree hugger at heart. LOL

I've learned, over the years, to stop trying so hard & to take those names I'm sometimes called & embrace them. I really believe it's a compliment to be called a tree hugger now. :) I find I'm still pretty reserved, not letting too much of "me" be known by very many people. This little snippet puts me pretty far out there, I'd say. That's alright. This is cyberspace, after all...it's so much easier to be open here. I'm sure one day I'll be completely comfortable in my own skin. ;)

2 comments:

Perry Family said...

It definitely is alot easier to let out your thoughts while blogging...I totally feel comfortable writing about my viewpoints too, it helps realize who we are as mothers, wives, friends, etc!

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

You go girl Follow your heart!!

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP