Saturday, August 16, 2008

Casting SALE!

If anyone is interested in doing any castings of their children, or even the whole family together, I'm offering a special deal for my fans (see, I haven't lost my sense of humor ;~) ).

For the next month, I'll be offering 40% off all castings for parties!!

I'm trying to raise enough money to take some classes next month, so every little bit helps.

If you want to have a casting party with 4 or more participants, I will come to your home at no extra charge & you will receive a free casting (up to a $40 value) for booking the party!

If you aren't able to get a party together, you'll still be able to receive a 25% discount on all castings!

I'll also be offering the same discount on gift certificates. These are perfect for wedding, baby shower, & birthday gifts, as you can imagine.

If you know of anyone who might be interested, please pass this along.

Lots of love!

No comments:

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP