Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Logan Funny

This morning, as we were all just waking up, we were laying in our bed with Logan & Hayleah. Dave called Hayleah his little cupcake when Logan piped up to say he was Daddy's BIG cupcake. He then revised it so he would now be know as Daddy's big BLACK cupcake. LOL What a funny kid....he doesn't even know it. It gave us a good chuckle, anyway. It was a good way to start the day. :)

I'll be taking a hiatus from blogging & scrap booking for a while. Probably not too long, though. I love doing it, so I'll probably squeeze it in somewhere in my day. I'm going to be focusing on another love of mine....family history. There is SO much work to be done! Just recording it all is a HUGE effort! I have neglected it for far too long.

I'm also beginning to plan a family reunion for the Gillespie side of our family. It won't be until next Spring, but from what I can gather there is a lot to do. If anyone has any suggestions for locations or ideas for themes or any tips, please contact me. I'm really green at this, being my first one & all, but I want to do it right so I'm sure I'll need some pointers along the way.

Much love to you all. :)

1 comment:

Perry Family said...

Love the new look, you are very creative! Good luck with the family history, it is an ongoing project! I hope you get a good turn out for your reunion!

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP