Friday, May 29, 2009

SO quiet!!

It's eerie.

Dave took the boys on their first EVER camping trip. It's the ward (stake?) father/son camp out tonight. Hayleah, Ginger & I had a girls night of our own, watching Princess Ariel & recapping the going's on of Atlantica back & forth to one another at regular intervals.

Ginger wasn't too in to our little party, but Hayleah & I had loads of fun, snuggling up together with her "boo" & sucking our thumbs & eating Chinese take-out.

We called Dave just before having prayer & scripture study & reading a book, but he must have left the phone in the car. Now that Hayleah's in bed it's just too quiet. I've triple checked the locks, silently listened to the next door neighbor's semi-disturbing party, & have resigned myself to working on a few Ebay auctions.

Is this what life was like before kids? I keep saying this....it's just too quiet.

1 comment:

Yaya said...

Capture the moment and enjoy it, trust me there rare. this can be a time she never forgets. i was like that the first time Dave went to his YaYas for the summer, it was crazy quite. I can't wait to hear about this trip from his point of view.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP