Monday, May 11, 2009

New Shop!

As if I didn't already have enough things to juggle, I decided to try to sell some of my hair bow, flower, & little girls jewelry creations. I've been doing the bracelets for a while now, but recently got in to the bow making & love doing it!

I always make at least two of everything for both Hayleah & my niece Ariel, so I figure what's one more? It's fun & I love having a new creative outlet!

I added a link on the sidebar to my shop, if anyone wants to browse. Etsy has so many great shops....I'm excited to add my stuff there too!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Hey Shannon, I love your shop, very cute stuff. Your story about Mother's Day made me laugh. What a fun family you have!

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP