Monday, May 4, 2009

Scrapbook Pages

A few new scrapbook pages I've neglected to add to the blog until today...


This is one of my favorite pictures of Ty & Hayleah. These two are almost always friends. :)

Hayleah's always in "pose-mode", often followed by some really cheesy look or dance to get a laugh.

My Mom & her friend Debbie, whom she grew up with, when they both came for a visit in February.


I took a lot of pictures this day. Not because we were having so much fun at the Springs Preserve, but because her hair turned out too cute!


Logan & Hayleah are almost always best friends. They do almost everything together & Hayleah is always trying to be just like her big brother.


I love how sweet Logan is with Dave. He's always telling him he's his "besss friend". He frequently shows his love in these kinds of sweet expressions of tender kindness.


Though Hayleah's more of a Mommy's girl, she has her sweet moments with Daddy. I love catching them! :)

No comments:

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP