Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My favorite time of year!

I love waking up in the morning to the coolness of fall. I started feeling those cooler temperatures late last week, while taking Ty to seminary. This morning it was in the 60's!!


I miss seeing the vibrant colors of fall around me. I'll take the nice weather in exchange, for now. The picture reminds me of this time of year in Missouri. It's so gorgeous there, with rolling hills of trees in every shade you could imagine. It was 10 years ago this week I went to St. Louis with my sweet (now ex) sister-in-law, Liz, to go through the Temple for the first time. What an amazing experience!!

I just love fall. It takes me back to exciting days past.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Isn't it great! I remember this time of year in Vegas it starts to cool and it is needed after a long summer!! Enjoy!

Rachel said...

my family is from MO and it is a beautiful state. I too miss the colors of fall and sometimes the snow of winter but not usually. i love the warmer temps of TX.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP