Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ward Ice Cream Social & Game Night Tonight!

This will be our first activity since Dave was called as the Activities Dude. I'm hoping everything pans out & everyone has a good time. The young men are also doing a car wash fund raiser while we're feeding every one's faces & making them play games they would probably rather not, so at least some good will come of it! LOL

I'm still leaning more towards my zombie-side, with a muscle relaxant hangover, but hopefully I can function enough to get things done today. Dave has to work & the committee people aren't returning my calls (they're not the only ones....I think I'm going to stop leaving messages & just start calling people every hour as needed :P) so it looks like I'm the one doing the set up. I figure as long as I'm not stuck with the tear down & clean up, I'm all good. :)

Also, I think the threat of the crazies has passed so I'm floundering over whether or not to go public with my blog again. I don't prefer it this way & I think the crazy *ahem* lady has focused her attention elsewhere.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I hope the activity went well. You gotta love the no one returning your calls thing. I know that feeling. Also, congrats to Tyler for passing all of his classes.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP