Thursday, September 11, 2008

Our big wooden playground

We can't take it, for obvious reasons, unfortunately. I'm bummed about this because the kids play on it literally every day, but it just doesn't pay to move it so we have to sell it.

I listed it on Craigslist today so here's a link if any one's interested in it: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/bab/837288817.html

If you've ever been over here, you'd know it's in great condition & the play house on top is the most fun place for the kids to pretend all kinds of fun stuff in. I'm sad we have to part from it but I'm sure it'll get much love from other kids.

1 comment:

Perry Family said...

It's sad not being able to take something you love with, but I'm sure it will find a great home, and you might find something better in CO! Good Luck.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP