Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's April Fool's Day!

First off, this day is my official half birthday. No, I don't really celebrate it, I just like that it falls on a fun "holiday". When I was a kid, my Dad would always play pranks on us on this day. I remember he had these string popper things that he would tie to doors so when we opened them it would make a loud crack & scare the crap out of us. He especially liked to scare me, as I was the easiest to prey on & would be the one he could get the biggest rise out of. It's a fond memory now, but back then I remember getting so mad when he & my brothers would do things to scare me. I'm still a jumpy person to this day! LOL

Hayleah came very close to warranting a trip to the ER today. She's been pretty sick for a few days now, not being able to keep anything down or in. She was just so lethargic &, having experience with this when Ty was a baby, I just wasn't going to mess with it. I remember the doc telling me if I would've waited another 2 or 3 hours Tyler could have died, he was so dehydrated. I had no idea it was so bad. Anyhow, she was scaring me, so I took her in to see Dr. Bakerink's PA Candice. She's such a great person, by the way! She said Hayleah looked okay, all things considered, & that she would likely be fine if I got aggressive with fluids, no matter the fact everything makes her throw up. Luckily, she seems to be past the lowest point & I'm guessing she'll be smiling by the end of the day tomorrow. I sure hope so, at least!

Unfortunately, Logan managed to get this illness too. He's pretty miserable tonight. I'm exhausted & am praying no one else gets it. Especially me. I hate throwing up!!

No comments:

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP