Monday, April 14, 2008

Gone forever

Twenty pounds, that is. :D It was my first goal & I feel so good I've reached it! I haven't really started with an exercise plan yet. I know when I get going with that the weight will come off faster. My second goal is another 20 pounds. I think I've been watching what I eat for about 6 weeks now, so a 20 pound weight loss seems pretty good to me.

Things are busier than ever around here. Between soccer for Jordan & basketball for Tyler, school for both of them, & driving Dave to & from work every day, I'm feeling like a taxi driver. It's been this way for a while now, but it doesn't seem to get easier. I don't know how parents with lots of kids involved in different things do it! My hat goes off to them.

Jordan had a soccer game this past Saturday & his team, the Sharks, won for the second week in a row. Jordan got to play goalie, which he loves to do, but didn't see any action. The other team wasn't very good at actually getting the ball down to the other end of the field.

Tyler had a basketball game on Saturday, too. His team got creamed, though. They lost 72 to 20. Needless to say, they were all pretty down about this. Especially Tyler. He's never been a very good sport when it came to losing. He's practicing more, though, so hopefully these experiences will help him to reign in his attitude when it comes to losing.

I'm still doing my daily scripture study & I can totally tell a difference in the way I feel. I'm doing really well in that department. I've also started a study journal & have Tyler starting one, too. I'm going to go through the Missionary Preparation course with him. I'm excited for that to really get going!

1 comment:

Perry Family said...

Well, that is awesome!! Keep it up, losing weight is the best feeling, and you seem to have accomplished it with ease!! Great job...and all the while with a busy life!!

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP