Thursday, April 17, 2008

First Haircut!


Hayleah is 16 months old now & just got her first haircut today. That probably seems a little late for one, considering how much hair she has now, and it probably is, but I wasn't sure I wanted it to be cut. Dave was the one who suggested it since she won't keep anything in her hair & it always seems like her bangs are in her face. She did great for Miss Holly, our favorite hairdresser. She sat still the whole time, fascinated by what was going on, and didn't make a peep. She hates it when I comb her hair but did great for someone else!Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Onala said...

Little Hayleah looks SOOO big and grown-up with her new haircut! I love it! Give the kids hugs from me!

Love,
Onala

Angie said...

Nice haircut! I've been having trouble figuring out what to do with Laraine's crazy hair, but it's fun.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP