Monday, April 7, 2008

It worked!!

Tonight I'm trying to spend as much quiet time as I can reading & writing about what I'm reading in the scriptures. I've had this problem lately, though, that makes me want to knock myself out with a Tylenol PM or a Unisom before I can even get a chance to crack open my book. I get these weird sensations in my arms & hands, like I need to move & stretch them. It happens mostly in the evening time, much like restless leg syndrome, only it's just my arms. I can't manage to sit still for long. If it kicks in while I'm nursing Hayleah, mentally it sends me through the roof & I have to figure out a way to get her to stop nursing so I can get up & shake my arms & hands. It's really bothersome & annoying.

So like I said, tonight I wanted to spend some quality time with my scriptures & the feeling came on, making it hard to focus on anything but what was going on inside me. I decided to try a different route tonight & took 3 squirts of Chill, a tincture found at Herbally Grounded that is meant to relax you. It worked!!! Hallelujah!!!! Thank goodness for Chill!! Now I'm back to what I was doing. :)

No comments:

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP