Sunday, March 30, 2008

A really nice day

We went to church this morning. It's been a while since we've been to our home ward. It was good to see so many familiar, smiling faces. I have a great ward. I often find myself giving in to the frustrations of trying to get myself & 4 kids ready & out the door on Sunday morning. I'm glad to feel like I'm back in the swing of things. Next weekend is General Conference, which Dave will be off work for. I look forward to hearing from our new First Presidency & the other chosen speakers.

They have new leadership in the Nursery, which is wonderful. It seems to be much more organized & peaceful & less stressful than I've ever seen it before.

My sister-in-law, Miranda, sent me a link to a beautiful tribute to our Savior & the greatest sacrifice he made for us. If any one's reading, I wanted to share it & also save it for me to return to in the future. http://www.eastvalleyproductions.com/blog.cfm?postID=31

It's just been a fun, spiritual, happy day. I feel good. :) All is well.

No comments:

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP