Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Twenty-one days and counting

I'm down 11 lbs., 12 oz. as of two days ago. I start to get down on myself because in the beginning I was seeing a difference of pounds each day, but lately it's just ounces. I've stopped weighing myself daily. It's making me feel like I'm giving up a lot & not getting the results I want. But seeing it's been 3 weeks & I've lost 11 pounds, I guess I'm not doing so bad.

I sometimes find myself obsessing about it, which I definitely don't want. I still haven't added any more exercise than normal to my efforts. I need to get that glider do-hicky in the house still. I don't have time for much lately, it seems. I've decided to take Logan & Hayleah on a nice walk tomorrow morning, though, after I get Ty & Jo off to school.

I'm starting to feel like my clothes aren't fitting right anymore, which is exciting. And my round belly is flatter than it's been in many, many years!

No comments:

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP