Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Grant is the MAN!

My younger brother, Grant, entered the MTC today! Woohoo!!! I'm very excited for him & this journey he's begun & I'm extremely proud of him. To be honest, I was doubtful he would ever go on a mission.

The kids & I flew to Kansas to spend a week & a half with my parents & brothers & sisters-in-law over the Easter holiday. We had a nice go-away party for Grant & I got to see some old friends & spend time with my family. My younger brother, Jake, even made it out. He lives in Utah, so Grant flew out with Jake a few days before he needed to check in to the MTC.

Easter was good, though we all missed Dave. He had to work & wasn't able to come to Kansas with us. He struggled with everything while we were gone. I'm sure it was very lonely for him & I can't imagine the house being so quiet for so long. He doesn't have many friends to hang out with, so it was just him & our cocker spaniel Ginger for 9 whole days.

We got to take some family pictures while we were out there. I'll put them up when I get them downloaded. They all turned out really good. It's the first professional pics we've taken since well before Hayleah was born. I'm bad about that, I know.

No comments:

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP