Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Saturday to relax

This will be the last one for the next 8 weeks, so I'm being as big of a bum as I possibly can. :) Jordan's soccer games & Tyler's basketball games start next Saturday, so we'll be on the move quite a bit. With the practices they have twice a week, each, it's getting to be a bit much. How do parents with big families & kids doing different extra-curricular activities handle the constant driving??

I talked to my mom a little bit this morning. She had some teeth pulled the other day & is incredibly bored being stuck at home with no one there. I guess Brett, my youngest brother, is spending significantly more time with my older brother, Travis, leaving her all alone during the day. Well, my dad took some vacation time last week, but I'm sure that added to the fun. LOL Lots of History Channel shows....fun, fun! I feel bad for her & really wish I could be there right now. I miss being around her. When I was a teenager, I never would have imagined our relationship to be like it is now. She's one of my best friends. I feel bad for the rest of the world, not having my mom as their mom. :) She's the best!

I set up a MySpace account for Ty today. He's so excited about it. He's not able to get on it without me there, but at this point he's just grateful to get any computer time. It's been a while. I hope he chooses wisely & doesn't let his hormones take over.

No comments:

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP