Saturday, January 2, 2010

In a slump

I've been a lazy blogger, I know. I find when a blog idea pops in to my head, I don't have enough time to get it out of there before it gets filed away somewhere in a place I like to call Neverland. That is, if a thought is to be heard from again, it's usually around 2 a.m. & I'm far too lazy to get up to write it down for another time.

I think I'll blame my lack of blogging on the loss of my "Precious" (read: camera). I wish I could take a picture of it to share on my blog, but that would be a challenge even if it was working. If I had a working camera, I'd blog more, surely! I miss the darn thing. Every time I think of it an old Cinderella tune dances its way through my head... "Don't Know What You Got 'Til It's Gone".

I'll try to update about Christmas soon. I bought some cheap throw away cameras but haven't developed them yet. Jordan got a hold of one, so I'm sure those pics will mostly be of the dog, or a dirty sliding glass door, or some dust bunny or other. We shall see! I don't miss the "surprises" of non-digital cameras (what are they called??). I like knowing what I'm getting right when I take it. This winding knobs, hold a button down to make the flash work, throw away camera business is for the birds!!

1 comment:

Pike's Place said...

I have a Neverland, too. I am so behind on blogging that I don't even know where to start. Hope you had a great holiday, and I'm so glad you're Alyssa's Sunbeam teacher!

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP