Thursday, January 28, 2010

I've gone & done it now...

I'm not sure, but I think I may be spoiled for life. I love the ease & convenience of audio books, so now when it comes time to sit down with a physical book, I find myself struggling to get very far in it. I've always been an avid reader, but lately I even struggle to find the time to sit down with my scriptures each day, let alone any of the other books on my growing list of must-reads.

I'm hoping I haven't reached the point of no return. I love my iPod & use it daily, so it's hard to break away to read other things than what's playing at the moment. The only time I ever listen to music on it is either when I'm working out, or when I bump it too hard & it switches itself to music.

I'll have to try harder to find time for some peaceful reading soon. There are so many books out there I can't get via audio books (at least not without paying a fortune), it's taking me a lot longer to make it through them all.

I figure, if this is the worst of my problems, I'm really blessed & I kind of suck to be complaining about it. ;)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I LOVE audiobooks. I became addicted to them with the 10 hour drives to Idaho. Now when I run I listen to audiobooks. Most people listen to music but I feel like the time flies when I have an audiobook on. Thanks to my amazing husband I always have a new book. In fact I've listened to 4 books in 4 weeks during my workouts. I love them. I fall asleep easily when I stop moving, so sitting and reading is hard for me.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP