Monday, January 11, 2010

Really putting myself out there...

I'm unveiling another work in progress (like myself) today & wanted to share it with my family & friends. Please go check it out & come help support me in my effort to get healthy again!

Operation: Bye-bye Fatsuit!

Putting myself out there like this has to be one of the most difficult things this private person has ever done, but I need the advice & support of others, as well as some accountability to someone other than myself, to help make this work. Come follow along, as I make my way up this hill (mountain) of my own making! Also, feel free to share this link with your family & friends. The more the merrier!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Best of luck with this! Also, impressed that you didn't kill your dog after the camera thing.

Yaya said...

You go girl, wish i was there i would do it with you, maybe soon. don't let anything get in your way. i have faith in you.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP