Wednesday, December 23, 2009

FIFTY!!

I set a goal this year to read 40 books & decided to track it through this blog. As of yesterday, I've read 50 books! Some of them I've read multiple times, but I wasn't counting it that way. Dave got me an iPod for Christmas last year & through audio books & the closest library, I think this year has been a record setting year. Granted a lot of the books were fluffy, but I'm still proud of actually setting & attaining a goal. Normally I stink at that kind of thing. I'm already thinking about next years goals...

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Good Job girl. I love my trustly audiobooks. Then I can multitask. Send any recommendations my way.

Rachel said...

Very cool. Congrats on reaching your goal. Good luck w/ next years goals. I'm trying to think of things too.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP