Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Birthday girl!!

We celebrated Hayleah's 3rd birthday this week. Like every parent before me says, I can hardly believe my baby is *THREE*! Where did the time go!?

We had a small family party for her on her actual birthday (the 6th), & today we had a house full of friends come over to partay with us. This is the first time everyone invited actually came! Well, almost everyone. In all, I believe there were 12 kids. Not bad at all! :)

We played games, ate heart shaped pb&j sammies, swung on swings, slid down slides, chowed on some cherry chip cupcakes, & opened some nice gifts. I know Hayleah had a really fun time & I'm so glad everyone came!

I wish I had some pics to share, but alas... still no camera. (sadness)

Until next year...

No comments:

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP