Saturday, November 7, 2009

Logan Shaun

It's hard to find any pictures of this funny little kid. At least a not good one. If you can get him to look directly at the camera, he manages this tight-lipped smile that doesn't look much like a smile. More like he's in a fair amount of pain. This highly sensitive boy is so full of life.....


most of the pics I grab of him are of him running to or away from me.



His naturally funny personality never fails to bring smiles to my face. While my Mom was here, he went to check on her to make sure she was getting ready to go. He told her (with his serious eyes) that she needed to get a shirt on. As an afterthought, he turned back around & held his finger up, pointing it accusingly at her, telling her "and pants, too".

Love this kid! :)

1 comment:

Onala said...

Oh my goodness! He looks so big, and his dair is darker! I still think of him and his cute little pumpkin head.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP