Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Broken things

I really did it this time. Yesterday, while at the park, I had an over-excited pooch attached to a leash in one hand & my camera in the other. Ginger (the pooch) caught sight of another pup & wanted to play so badly she made a break for it, jarring me & causing my camera to drop down on the pavement. Pieces went flying everywhere & now it won't even turn on. I'm SO bummed because we really can't afford a new one right now. :(

**POOCH!!!** (said like an expletive)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so sorry. That totally sucks. We had our brand new really nice camera stollen last year. I hate to think of the pictures I no longer have of the kids and family. Possibly even of my mom. Hope you can get a new camera soon. Hugs...

Rachel said...

Sorry about the camera. I just noticed your count down. So fabulous! I need it. Too funny.

Carmell said...

That stinks! I hate it when stuff like that happens. Our video camera fell and broke almost two years ago and I have really missed it. I hope you will be able to replace your camera soon...those old kind seem like such a pain now that we're all used to digital!

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP